Monday, October 31, 2005
On the first day,
God created the dog and said:"Sit all day by the door of your house and bark at anyonewho comes in or walks past.
For this, I will give you alife span of twenty years.
"The dog said: "That's a long time to be barking. How aboutonly ten years and I'll give you back the other ten?"So God agreed.
On the second day,
God created the monkey and said:"Entertain people, do tricks, and make them laugh. Forthis, I'll give you a twenty-year life span.
"The monkey said: "Monkey tricks for twenty years? That'sa pretty long time to perform.How about I give you backten like the Dog did?"And God agreed.
On the third day, God created the cow and said:"You must go into the field with the farmer all day longand suffer under the sun, have calves and give milk tosupport the farmer's family. For this, I will give you alife span of sixty years.
"The cow said: "That's kind of a tough life you want me tolive for sixty years. How about twenty and I'll give backthe other forty?"And God agreed again.
On the fourth day, God created man and said:"Eat, sleep, play, marry and enjoy your life.
For this,I'll give you twenty years.
"But man said: "Only twenty years?
Could you possibly giveme my twenty, the forty the cow gave back, the ten themonkey gave back, and the ten the dog gave back; that makeseighty, okay?
""Okay," said God, "You asked for it."So that is why the first twenty years we eat, sleep, playand enjoy ourselves.
For the next forty years we slave in the sun to support ourfamily.
For the next ten years we do monkey tricks to entertain thegrandchildren
.And for the last ten years we sit on the front porch andbark at everyone.
"It takes a minute to have a crush an hour to like someone and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone" Be in touch..
The important part of being a manager is not what happens when you are there, but what happens when you are not there.
Love is when you look into someone's eyes, and see everything you need.
If you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the worries of tomorrow, you have no today to be thankful for.
If someone betrays you once, it's his fault. If he betrays you twice that's your fault.
There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.
You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet Only through experiences of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired and success achieved.
You gain strength, experience and confidence by every experience where you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing you cannot do.
The finest steel gets sent through the hottest furnace. In LIFE, remember that you pass this way only once! let's live life to the fullest and give it our extreme best.
Pick battles big enough to matter, small enough to win.
When you are about to set sail for a long and arduous journey, it is not the promise of the wealthy or, the push of the powerful that helps you to cast the boat. It is the first word of kindness, a simple message, an almost frail word of detached wisdom that signals you to lift the oar.
Greatness lies, not in backing the known,the capable and the established. It takes greatness to extend support to an unborn dream
"If Faith wants me to have money I will have money. If Faith does not, I will not
many a young lady does not realize just how strong her love for a young man is untill he fails to pass the approval test with her parents
'TRUTH is simple. Very simple-so simple that a child can understand it. In fact, so simple that only a child can understand it. Unless you become a child again you will not be able to understand it. It is an experience, not speculation.'
Becoming free is not changing yourself into someone you think you should be. Becoming free is falling in love with who you are- right now.
Do not get caught up in modifying your life, allow life to change YOU. Modification is a superficial exterior veneer, change is an inner shift in consciousness.
Once upon a time, there was an island where all the feelings lived: Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge, and all of the others, including Love. One day it was announced to the feelings that the island would sink, so all constructed boats and left. Except for Love.
Love was the only one who stayed. Love wanted to hold out until the last possible moment.
When the island had almost sunk, Love decided to ask for help.
Richness was passing by Love in a grand boat. Love said, "Richness, can you take me with you?" Richness answered, "No, I can't. There is a lot of gold and silver in my boat. There is no place here for you."
Love decided to ask Vanity who was also passing by in a beautiful vessel. "Vanity, please help me!" "I can't help you, Love. You are all wet and might damage my boat,"
Vanity answered. Sadness was close by so Love asked, "Sadness, let me go with you." "Oh . . . Love, I am so sad that I need to be by myself!"
Happiness passed by Love, too, but she was so happy that she did not even hear when Love called her.
Suddenly, there was a voice, "Come, Love, I will take you." It was an elder. So blessed and overjoyed, Love even forgot to ask the elder where they were going.
When they arrived at dry land, the elder went her own way. Realizing how much was owed the elder, Love asked Knowledge, another elder, "Who Helped me?" "It was Time," Knowledge answered. "Time?" asked Love.
"But why did Time help me?" Knowledge smiled with deep wisdom and answered, "Because only Time is capable of understanding how valuable Love is."
Monday, October 24, 2005
Geography of a woman
Between the ages of 15 - 20 a woman is like Africa. She is half discovered, half wild.
between the ages of 20 - 30 a woman is like America. Fully discovered and scientifically perfect.
Between the ages of 30 - 35, she is like India & Japan. Very hot, wise and beautiful
Between the ages of 35 - 40 a woman is like France. She is half destroyed after the war but still desirable.
Between the ages of 40 - 50 she is like Germany. She lost the war but not the hope.
Between the ages of 50 - 60 she is like Russia. Very wide, very quiet but nobody goes there.
Between the ages of 60 - 70 a woman is like England. With a glorious past but no future.
After 70, they become Siberia. "Everyone knows where is it, but no one wants to go there." Then we have the guys... just to be fair... A guy's life can be described as a train on a railway track.
When they are 20, Every station they want to stop.
When they are 30, They can only stop at one station.
When they are 40, They want to stop but they are not allowed to stop.
When they are 50, They want to stop but they cannot stop.
When they are 60, They can't even start. How to stop?
6 weeks , 6 months, 6 years :
6 weeks : I love U, I love U, I love U.
6 months : Of course I love U.
6 years : GOD, if I didn't love U, then why the hell did I propose?
Back from Work:
6 weeks : Honey, I'm home.
6 months : BACK!!
6 years : What did your mom cook for us today??
6 weeks : Honey, I really hope you liked the ring.
6 months : I bought you a painting; it would fit the motif in the living room.
6 years : Here's the money. Buy yourself something.
6 weeks : Baby, somebody wants you on the phone.
6 months : Here, for you.
6 years : PHONE RINGING.
6 weeks : I never knew food could taste so good!
6 months : What are we having for dinner tonight?
6 years : AGAIN!!!!
6 weeks : Honey muffin, don't you worry, Ill never hold this against you.
6 months : Watch out! Don't do it again.
6 years : What's not to understand about what I just said??
6 weeks : Oh my God, you look like an angel in that dress.
6 months : You bought a new dress again???
6 years : How much did THAT cost me?
Planning for Vacations:
6 weeks : How do 2 weeks in Vienna or anywhere you please sound??
6 months : What's so bad about going to Istanbul on a charter plane?
6 years : Travel? What's so bad about staying home???
6 weeks : Baby, what would you like us to watch tonight?
6 months : I like this movie.6 years : I'm going to watch ESPN, if you're not in the mood, go to bed, I can stay up by myself
See if you can be true to your self.
If you are honest this tells the truth - it's pretty good - Write your answers on a piece of paper.
No cheating !!!The answers are at the bottom of this page .
No cheating please.
1. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, green,yellow?
2. Your first initial?
3. Your month of birth? 4. Which color do you like more, black or white?
5. Your favorite number? 6. Do you like Sydney or Brisbane more?
7. Do you like a lake or the ocean more?
8. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
When you're done, scroll down. (Don't cheat)
1. If you choose: -
Red - You are alert and your life is full of love. Black - you are conservative and aggressive.
Green - your soul is relaxed and you are laid back
Blue - you are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love. Yellow- you are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.
2. If your initial is:
A-K:- You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R:- You try to enjoy your life to the maximum and your love life is soon to blossom.
S-Z:- You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
3. If you were born in:
Jan-Mar:- The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
April-June:- You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sep:- You will have a great year and will experience a major life changing experience for the good.
Oct-Dec:- Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your soul mate.
4. If you chose.....
Black:- Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White:- You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.
5. This is how many close friends you have in your lifetime.
6. If you chose:
Sydney: You like adventure.
Brisbane: You are a laid back person.
7. If you chose:
Lake: You are loyal to your friends and your lover and are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
8. This wish will come true only if you send this to five people in one hour. Send it to ten people, and it will come true before your next birthday
Keeping a smile on your face,
Stopping at nothing,And doing what's in your heart,
Doing more than is expected,
Helping a friend in need,No matter the time or effort,
Giving more than you have,
Holding your head high,
Friday, October 21, 2005
1) Sign on a railway station at Patna:
"Aana free, jaana free, pakde gaye to khana free."
2) Seen on a famous beauty parlor in Bombay:
"Don't whistle at the girl going out from here. She maybe your grandmother!"
3) Seen on a bulletin board:
"Success is relative. More the success, more the relatives."
4) Sign at a barber's saloon in Juhu, Bombay:
"We need your heads to run our business."
5) A traffic slogan:
"Don't let your kids drive if they are not old enough-or else they never will be....."
6) Sign in a restaurant:
"All drinking water in this establishment has beenpersonally passed by the manager."
THE BEST ONE :
7) "Its God's responsibility to forgive the terroristorganizations such as Jaish, Lashkar etc. Its our responsibility to arrange the meeting betweenthem and God.Indian Armed Forces"
Man : I can't tell the reason.. but I really love you..
Lady : You can't even tell me the reason... how can you say you love me? How can you say you like me?
Man : I really don't know the reason, but I can prove that I love you.
Lady : Proof No! I want you to tell me the reason. My friend's boyfriend can tell her why he loves her but not you!
Man : Ok..ok!!! Erm... because you are beautiful, because your voice is sweet, because you are caring, because you are loving, because you are thoughtful, because of your smile, because of your every movements.
The lady felt very satisfied with the man's answer.
Unfortunately, a few days later, the Lady met with an accident and went in comma.
The Guy then placed a letter by her side, and here is the content:
Darling, Because of your sweet voice that I love you... Now can you talk No! Therefore I cannot love you.
Because of your care and concern that I like you.. Now that you cannot show them, therefore I cannot love you.
Because of your smile,because of your every movements that I love you.. Now can you smile Now can you move No, therefore I cannot love you...
If love needs a reason, like now, there is no reason for me to love you anymore.
Does love need a reason?? NO!
Therefore, I still love you...
Student:Gandhi ji was born.
Teacher :What happened in 1873?
Student:Gandhiji was four years old.
Question:What is the fullform of maths.
Anwser:Mentaly Affected Teachers Harrasing Students
Teacher :Because of Quaid-E-Azam's hard work what do we get on 14th August.
Which is the pan in which we cannot fry something?......
Teacher :Tomorrow there will be a lecture on Sun.Everyone must attend it.
Raju:No ma'm! I will not be able to attend it.
Raju:My mother will not allow me to go so far!!!
Teacher:"Can anyone give me an example of Coincidence?"
Johnny:"Sir, my mother and father got married on the same day same time."
Teacher: How old is ur father.
Sunny:As old as I am.
Teacher:How is it possible?
Sunny:He became father only after I was born.
Teacher:There is a frog,Ship is sinking,potatoes cost Rs 3/kg .Then,what is
Teacher:How do you know?
STUDENT:Well,my sister is 16 yrs old and she is half mad.
Student:(to teacher)Ma'am my pen has run out of ink.
Teacher:Go run after it.
Teacher:Ramu,get up.How can you sleep in my class?
Ramu:I can teacher,if you keep your voice down.
Teacher:"What is your name?".
Student:"Mera naam Suraj Prakash hai."
Teacher:"When I ask a question in english, answer it in english."
Student:"My name is Sunlight."
"It takes a minute to have a crush an hour to like someone and a day to love
someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone" Be in touch..
Thursday, October 20, 2005
TWO WOMEN TALKING:
Woman 1: Oh! You got a haircut! That's so cute!
Woman 2: Do you think so? I wasn't sure when she gave me the mirror. I mean, you don't think it's too fluffy looking?
Woman 1: No, it's perfect. I'd love to get my hair cut like that, but Ithink my face is too wide. I'm pretty much stuck with this stuff Ithink.
Woman 2: Are you serious? I think your face is adorable. And you could easily get one of those layer cuts - that would look so cute I think. Iwas actually going to do that except that I was afraid it would accentmy long neck.
Woman 1: Oh - that's funny! I would love to have your neck! Anything to take attention away from these football player shoulders of mine
.Woman 2: Are you kidding? I know girls that would love to have yourshoulders. Everything drapes so well on you. I mean, look at my arms,see how short they are? If I had your shoulders I could get clothes to fit me so much easier. ..............................................................................................
NOW TWO MEN TALKING
Man 1: Haircut?
Man 2: Yeah.
A short article for fun..................
A man checked into a hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an e-mail to his wife. However, he accidentally typed a wrong e-mail address, and without realizing his error, he sent the e-mail. Meanwhile....Somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned from her husband's funeral. The widow decided to check her e-mail, expecting condolence messages from relatives and friends. After reading the first message, she fainted. The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer screen which read: To: My Loving Wife Subject: I've Reached Date: 02 august 2005 I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here, and we are allowed to send e-mails to loved ones. I've just reached and have been checked in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. *Looking forward to seeing you TOMORROW!* Your loving Hubby
The HR manager interviewed him then watched him cleaning the floor as a test. "You are employed" he said. "Give me your e-mail address and I'll send you the application to fill in, as well as the date when you may start."
The man replied "But I don't have a computer, nor an email."
"I'm sorry", said the HR manager, "If you don't have an email, that means you do not exist. And who doesn't exist, cannot have the job."
The man left with no hope at all. He didn't know what to do, with only $10 in his pocket. He then decided to go to the supermarket and buy a 10Kg tomato crate. He then sold the tomatoes in a door to door round. In less than two hours, he succeeded to double his capital. He repeated the operation three times, and returned home with $60. The man realized that he can survive by this way, and started to go everyday earlier, and return late. Thus, his money doubled or tripled everyday.
Shortly, he bought a cart, then a truck, then he had his own fleet of delivery vehicles. 5 years later, the man is one of the biggest food retailers in the US. He started to plan his family's future, and decided to have a life insurance. He called an insurance broker, and chose a protection plan. When the conversation was concluded, the broker asked him his email.
The man replied, "I don't have an email."
The broker answered curiously, "You don't have an email, and yet have succeeded to build an empire. Can you magine what you could have been if you had an email?!!"
The man thought for a while and replied, "Yes, I'd be an office boy at Microsoft!"
Moral of the story
1. Internet / email is not the solution to your life.
2. If you don't have internet / email and work hard, you can be a millionaire.
3. If you received this message by email, you are probably already an office boy/girl, and not any close to being a millionaire...
Have a great day!!!
P.S - Do not forward this email back to me; I am closing my email & going to sell tomatoes!!!
-- It is a risk to love. What if it does'nt work out? Ah, but what if it does.
A teenage college guy sent a love letter (in Q/A format) to his classmate.
My Dearest Reshma
Please answer the following questionnaire.
For Options (a)10 marks, (b) 5marks and (c) 3 marks
1) Whenever you enter the class room, your sight always falls on me because: (a) of love (b) you couldn't control seeing me (c) really ... am I doing it?
2) Whenever professor cracks joke, you laugh and turn and look at me because: (a) you always like to see me smiling (b) you are testing whether I like jokes (c) you are attracted by my smile
3) When you were singing in the class, I entered and immediately you stopped singing because: (a) you are so coy to sing before me (b) my presence influenced you (c) you feared that whether I'll like your song
4) When you were showing your child photo, when I asked for it, you hide it because: (a) you felt ashamed (b) you felt uneasy (c) you don't know
5) During trekking, myself and my friend gave you hand for lifting you and you took only my friend's because: (a) you enjoyed my disappointment (b) you won't feel leaving my hand after grabbing (c) you don't know
6) You were waiting yesterday for bus and didn't get into your bus... (a) you were waiting for me (b) you were dreaming about me and didn't notice the bus (c) that bus was crowded
7) You introduced me to your parents when they came to college because: (a) I am going to be your groom (b) you just want to know what your parents think about me (c) just you felt like introducing me to them
8) I told that I like girls wearing roses. Next day, you came with a rose on your head because: (a) to fulfill my wish (b) you like roses (c) by chance you got a rose
9) On that day, it was my birthday. you too came to temple early at 6:00 AM because: (a) you want to pray along with me (b) you want to meet me before any one could meet on my birthday (c) you want to wish me at temple because you are spiritual
If you have scored more than 40, then you are loving me. Don't delay in expressing it. If you have scored between 30 and 40, love is budding in your heart and it's getting ready to bloom. If you have scored less than 30, you are in confusion whether to love me or not. Eagerly awaiting your reply.. love,
---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------
Reshma's reply letter was also in Q/A format........
Please answer the following Yes/No questionnaire.
1) If somebody sits in the first row, normally people entering the class, sees them. (a) Yes (b) No
2) If a girls laughs and looks anyone, is it love? (a) Yes (b) No
3) While singing, if somebody forgets lines of the songs, will he/she stop singing or not ? (a) Yes (b) No
4) I was showing to my friends (who are all girls) my childhood photo. You poked your nose inside..... right ? (a) Yes (b) No
5) I avoided to hold your hand during trekking. Couldn't you understand yet? (a) Yes (b) No
6) Should I not wait for my best friend (Anjali) at the bus stand? (a) Yes (b) No
7) Shouldn't I introduce you to my parents as a friend? (a) Yes (b) No
8) You have said you also like Lotus, cauliflower, banana's flower. Is it true ? (a) Yes (b) No
9) Oh was that your birthday. That's why I could see you in temple. I come daily to Temple. Do you know ? (a) Yes (b) No
If you have answered "Yes" to any of the question, then I am not loving you. If you have answered "No", then you don't know the meaning of love
Thanx & Regards
In some remote village of India, one masterji isteaching the Mahabharat katha to class 6 students. Heis at the 'krishnajanma' part of it.Masterji: "Kansa heard the akashwani that his sister's 8th child is going to kill him. He was furious. Heordered to put vasudev n devki behind the bars. Firstson is born, and kansa kills him by poisoning...Second one is born n kansa throws him off themountain peak. Third one is born..." Now Ramu, who is smartest of the lot, puts up hishand. Masterji, I have a doubt (sounding nervous nconfused)Masterji: "Ramu bete, whole india does not have doubtin mahabharata then how come u have one?" Ramu : Masterji, if Kansa knew that Devaki's 8th childwas going to Kill him,
WHY THE HELL DID HE PUT'VASUDEV' AND' DEVAKI ' IN THE SAME JAIL ???Masterji fainted.........................
Day Cycle of an S.E.
Morning may start with meditation for first few days then perhaps this activity is given up as one dont feel to get up early morning.
Brushing ! Yup an essential , but some people keep it optional.
Shaving again an optional thing but many prefer doing that.
* Some activities might be missing.
A cool Bath : Oh God, Nahana padega ! Another optional activity. Many use deo instead.
Choice of clothes is best from the available wardrobe.
Full Speed se office.
Free Breakfast , Yummy (after all free hai)
Thodi chai/coffee ho jaye ( ye bhi to free hai )
Work starts with checking mails. Usually millions of FWDs and few personal friends. Only few ppl say that they get official mails (Fwds from mentors)
Ok lets login to Yahoo / Msn / ........ all possible available messengers. Time for Conferences( Group / Individual).
Parallely write code ( Replies to emails )
Ok enough , Let me start work.
Sudden appearance of Boss / TL. Damm ! why he has to talk to me !
Bad luck ! sara Impression pani me behe gaya !
Sometimes frustration may result in damage to CPU / MOUSE. Such events are rare but they may happen.
Chalta hai yaar dekh lunga jaab permanent ho jaunga , Now let me work
Are , shayad mail Aaaya hai. Wow cool Fwd Sahi yaar, Let me too fwd them to all.
Yuppy ! Lunch Khao kaho yummy
Lunch ho gaya ! Thodi chai bhi ho jaye. Kya yaar , kash ye smoke detectors nahi hote to kitna aacha hota.
Check mails. Why the hell people dont mail me. Or is POP3 Server down. Check settings.
Yaar immediately kaun kaam shuru kare , let me chat.
( Some popular Chat Topics :
Tell other coleague/friends "I got lot of work yaar no time to chat"
Gossips : GF / BF
Plans for weekend movie/trip
Ok whats new on net , any new utility/virus , any convertor for free or if not free is a crack available. I must be updated to have a topic to speak at weekend in friends.
Enough chatting and browsing , back to work.
Baas ek cup aur. Aaj chai badiya hai ( Its always taste the same )
thoda recreate ho lete hai
( TT Championship 2005 )
aab aa hi gaya huun to jym bhi chalte hai Ek se kya hoga, Let me try more (More weights more muscles)
Canteen me ek chakkar maar hi lete hai.
Oops almost end of day Now let me work ( Create printout / photocopies of already available code & documents smart ha !)
Shit man , ye clock itni slow kyu hai. If i go before time then impression will be bad and everyone will come to know the truth.
Yes ! Ho gaya time jane ka. Hurray !
Make few important phone calls and few personal calls ( Muje kaunsa bill bharna hai ) "I am free"
Spend an hour out, have Dinner and
} while( ! six months over);
Mechanic didn't understand and asks agaian and the sardar replies the same that
he want "710".
mechanic didnt understand what he wants and asks what is '710'.
Than sardar say , it is on the box of the car.
still he didnt understands what he says and ask him to take to his car where it is
sardar takes at the car. then mechanic sees that and gives him what he want.
If u want to see , what the mechanic given him , see the pic below.... and know
what is that "710"
Wednesday, October 19, 2005
20 ways to incorporate communication on a daily basis. These actions will let your partner know that you notice them for who they are and what they are doing
1.A thank you note or card actually mailed to them.
2.A Post-it note tucked in their book or appointment calendar saying you were thinking of them.
3.A quick call to see if you can pick up anything for them after work.
4.Saying how much you like how they are dressed on any given day.
5.Whisking them away to share a private drink in the backyard during sunset.
6.Giving them a 30 second kiss.
7.Surprise them by washing their car or having the interior cleaned.
8.Tell them you appreciate something they have always done such as paying the bills, taking the kids to school, paying for dinner, etc.
9.When your partner is overworked offer to take over a chore or responsibility for them.
10.Let them know it is okay for them to spend time on their own. It shows you appreciate their need for individuality.
11.Show an interest in one of their hobbies by trying to participate or learn more about it.
12.Make it a point to cuddle for an extra few minutes in the morning and at night.
13.Remember important family holidays on your partner's side.
14.Do something every month that let's your partner know you remember and take notice of one of their favorites. For example, bring home their favorite ice cream, rent their favorite movie, or bring their favorite flower.
15.Meet for lunch and let your partner talk about how their day is going.
16.Recognize when your partner is reacting because of stress instead of the actual issue and let them know you understand what's going on.
17.If you see your partner getting irritated over something, offer to help or get them into an environment where they can concentrate properly.
18.Send an eCard letting your partner know you love them.
19.Reveal your appreciation for a favorite nuance your partner has that no one else would notice. For example, the way your partner blushes when they're embarrassed, or the way they look at you from across the room.
20.Take time out at least one a month for a date night to let your partner know you still desire being with them for more than just comfort.
- 01. Call an old friend, just to say hi.
- 02. Hold a door open for a stranger.
- 03. Invite someone to lunch.
- 04. Compliment someone on his or her appearance.
- 05. Ask a coworker for their opinion on a project.
- 06. Bring cookies to work.
- 07. Let someone cut in during rush hour traffic.
- 08. Leave a waitress or waiter a big tip.
- 09. Tell a cashier to have a nice day.
- 10. Call your parents.
- 11. Let someone know you miss them.
- 12. Treat someone to a movie.
- 13. Let a person know you really appreciate them.
- 14. Visit a retirement center.
- 15. Take a child to the zoo.
- 16. Fill up your spouse's car with gas.
- 17. Surprise someone with a small gift.
- 18. Leave a thank-you note for the cleaning staff at work.
- 19. Write a letter to a distant relative.
- 20. Tell someone you thought about them the other day.
- 21. Put a dime in a stranger's parking meter before the time expires.
- 22. Bake a cake for a neighbor.
- 23. Send someone flowers to where they work.
- 24. Invite a friend to tea.
- 25. Recommend a good book to someone.
- 26. Donate clothing to a charity.
- 27. Offer an elderly person a ride to where they need to go.
- 28. Bag your own groceries at the checkout counter.
- 29. Give blood.
- 30. Offer free baby-sitting to a friend who's
- really busy or just needs a break.
- 31. Help your neighbor rake leaves or shovel snow.
- 32. Offer your seat to someone when there aren't any left.
- 33. Help someone with a heavy load.
- 34. Ask to see a store's manager and comment on the great service.
- 35. Give your place in line at the grocery store
- to someone who has only a few items.
- 36. Hug someone in your family for no reason.
- 37. Wave to a child in the car next to you.
- 38. Send a thank-you note to your doctor.
- 39. Repeat something nice you heard about someone else.
- 40. Leave a joke on someone's answering machine.
- 41. Be a mentor or coach to someone.
- 42. Forgive a loan.
- 43. Fill up the copier machine with paper after you're done using it.
- 44. Tell someone you believe in them.
- 45. Share your umbrella on a rainy day.
- 46. Welcome new neighbors with flowers or a plant.
- 47. Offer to watch a friend's home while they're away.
- 48. Ask someone if they need you to pick up
- anything while you're out shopping.
- 49. Ask a child to play a board game, and let them win.
- 50. Ask an elderly person to tell you about the good old days.
- 51. During bad weather, plan an indoor picnic with the family.
- 52. Buy someone a goldfish and bowl.
- 53. Compliment someone on their cooking and
- politely ask for a second helping.
- 54. Dance with someone who hasn't been asked.
- 55. Tell someone you mentioned them in your prayers.
- 56. Give children's clothes to another family
- when your kids outgrow them.
- 57. Deliver extra vegetables from your garden
- to the whole neighborhood.
- 58. Call your spouse just to say, I love you.
- 59. Call someone's attention to a rainbow or beautiful sunset.
- 60. Invite someone to go bowling.
- 61. Figure out someone's half-birthday by adding 182 days,
- and surprise them with a cake.
- 62. Ask someone about their children.
- 63. Tell someone which quality you like most about them.
- 64. Brush the snow off of the car next to yours.
- 65. Return your shopping cart to the front of the store.
- 66. Encourage someone's dream, no matter how big or small it is.
- 67. Pay for a stranger's cup of coffee without them knowing it.
- 68. Leave a love letter where your partner will find it.
- 69. Ask an older person for their advice.
- 70. Offer to take care of someone's pet while they're away.
- 71. Tell a child you're proud of them.
- 72. Visit a sick person, or send them a care package.
- 73. Join a Big Brother or Sister program.
- 74. Leave a piece of candy on a coworker's desk.
- 75. Bring your child to work with you for the afternoon.
- 76. Give someone a recording of their favorite music.
- 77. Email a friend some information about
- a topic they are especially interested in.
- 78. Give someone a homemade gift.
- 79. Write a poem for someone.
- 80. Bake some cookies for your local fire or police department.
- 81. Organize a neighborhood cleanup and have a barbecue afterwards.
- 82. Help a child build a birdhouse or similar project.
- 83. Check in on an old person, just to see if they're okay.
- 84. Ask for the recipe after you eat over at someone's house.
- 85. Personally welcome a new employee at work
- and offer to take them out for lunch.
- 86. While in a car, ask everyone to buckle up
- because they are important to you.
- 87. Let someone else eat the last slice of cake or pizza.
- 88. Stop and buy a drink from a kid's lemonade stand.
- 89. Forgive someone when they apologize.
- 90. Wave to someone looking for a parking space when
- you're about to leave a shopping center.
- 91. Send a copy of an old photograph to a childhood friend.
- 92. Leave a pint of your spouse's favorite flavor of
- ice cream in the freezer with a bow on it.
- 93. Do a household chore that is usually done
- by someone else in the family.
- 94. Be especially happy for someone when
- they tell you their good news.
- 95. Compliment a coworker on their role in a successful project.
- 96. Give your spouse a spontaneous back rub at the end of the day.
- 97. Serve someone in your family breakfast in bed.
- 98. Ask someone if they've lost weight.
- 99. Make a donation to a charity in someone's honor.
- 100. Take a child to a ballgame.
And last, but not least...
101. Forward this list to 10 of your favorite people!
1.TODAY I WILL NOT STRIKE BACK:
If someone is rude, if someone is impatient, if someone is unkind...I will not respond in a like manner.
2. TODAY I WILL ASK ALLAH TO BLESS MY "ENEMY":
If I come across someone who treats me harshly or unfairly, I will quietly ask Allah to bless that individual. I understand the "enemy" could be a family member, neighbor, co-worker, or a stranger.
3. TODAY I WILL BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT I SAY:
I will carefully choose and guard my words being certain that I do not spread gossip.
4. TODAY I WILL GO THE EXTRA MILE:
I will find ways to help share the burden of another person.
5. TODAY I WILL FORGIVE:
I will forgive any hurts or injuries that come my way.
6. TODAY I WILL DO SOMETHING NICE FOR SOMEONE, BUT I WILL DO IT SECRETLY:
I will reach out anonymously and bless the life of another.
7. TODAY I WILL TREAT OTHERS THE WAY I WISH TO BE TREATED:
I will practice the golden rule - "Do unto others as I would have them do unto me" - with everyone I encounter.
8. TODAY I WILL RAISE THE SPIRITS OF SOMEONE I DISCOURAGED:
My smile, my words, my _expression of support, can make the difference to someone who is wrestling life.
9. TODAY I WILL NURTURE MY BODY:
I will eat less; I will eat only healthy foods. I will thank Allah for my body.
10. TODAY I WILL GROW SPIRITUALLY:
I will spend a little more time in salaah and dua today: I will begin reading something spiritual or inspirational today; I will find a quiet place (at some point during the day) and contemplate on the purpose of life.!!!
Formula for Success:
A small truth to make our Life's 100% successful..........
If A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Is equal to 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Then H+A+R+D+W+O+R+K = 8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%
K+N+O+W+L+E+D+G+E = 11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%
L+U+C+K = 12+21+3+11 = 47%
(None of them makes 100%)
Then what makes 100%
Is it Money? ..... No!!!!!
Leadership? ...... NO!!!!
Every problem has a solution, only if we perhaps
change our "ATTITUDE".
It is OUR ATTITUDE towards Life and Work that makes
OUR Life 100% Successful..
A+T+T+I+T+U+D+E = 1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%
Don't you think so?!?!?!
Love starts with a smile
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss,
and ends with a tear.
Don't cry over anyone who won't cry over you.
If love isn't a game, why are there so many players?
Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave,
and impossible to forget.
You can only go as far as you push.
Actions speak louder than words.
The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love,
love somebody else.
Don't let the past hold you back;
you're missing the good stuff.
Life's short. If you don't look around
once in a while you might miss it.
A BEST FRIEND is like a four leaf clover,
HARD TO FIND and LUCKY TO HAVE.
Some people make the world
SPECIAL just by being in it.
BEST FRIENDS are the siblings God forgot to give us.
When it hurts to look back,
and you're scared to look ahead,
you can look beside you and your
BEST FRIEND will be there.
TRUE FRIENDSHIP "NEVER" ENDS.
Friends are FOREVER.
Good friends are like stars.... You don't always see them,
but you know they are always there.
Don't frown. You never know who is
falling in love with your smile.
What do you do when the only person who can
make you stop crying is the
person who made you cry?
Nobody is perfect until you fall in love with them.
Everything is okay in the end.
If it's not okay, then it's not the end.
Most people walk in and out of you life,
only friends leave footprints in your heart.
If you change queues, the one you have left will start to move faster
than the one you are in now.
Law of the Telephone:
When you dial a wrong number, you never get an engaged one.
Law of Mechanical Repair:
After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to
Law of the Workshop:
Any tool, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.
Law of the Alibi:
If you tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tyre,
the next morning you will have a flat tyre.
When the body is immersed in water, the telephone rings.
LAW OF CLOSE ENCOUNTERS:
The probability of meeting someone you know increases when you are with
someone you don't want to be seen with.
LAW of the RESULT:
When you try to prove to someone that a machine won't work, it will.
LAW OF BIOMECHANICS:
The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.
At any event, the people whose seats are furthest from the aisle arrive
LAW OF COFFEE:
As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you
to do something which will last until the coffee is cold
A beautiful smile on your face
Lights up the whole atmosphere,
Deep within the heart
Awaits a drop of tear...
Respect for parents,
Smile for friends
Duties for siblings,
And Love for your soulmate
In this course of life,
Some one hurts, some one's annoying
One step each day,
And you learn ways of coping...
Life can be full of sorrows,
Life can be the saddest
But you can never give up
If not for yourself,
For your dearest.
When hardships strikes
When loneliness kills,
And no one's around
Look for warmth,
Look for strength within yourself.
Life will give you a thousand reasons to Cry,
But not many to spread a Smile
Look up, when life pushes you Down,
Make an effort, when things go wrong all the While.
Not that, you are the only one,
Life is harsh with so many
Only after your share of bitter experiences,
You get a hold on your honey.
Smile in good times,
Smile in Pain,
Can be someone else's Gain...
You get what you deserve,
So don't try hard
Let God lead your life
And rest is Assured... !!!