Monday, October 24, 2005

most famous people

Geography of a woman

Between the ages of 15 - 20 a woman is like Africa. She is half discovered, half wild.

between the ages of 20 - 30 a woman is like America. Fully discovered and scientifically perfect.

Between the ages of 30 - 35, she is like India & Japan. Very hot, wise and beautiful

Between the ages of 35 - 40 a woman is like France. She is half destroyed after the war but still desirable.

Between the ages of 40 - 50 she is like Germany. She lost the war but not the hope.

Between the ages of 50 - 60 she is like Russia. Very wide, very quiet but nobody goes there.

Between the ages of 60 - 70 a woman is like England. With a glorious past but no future.

After 70, they become Siberia. "Everyone knows where is it, but no one wants to go there." Then we have the guys... just to be fair... A guy's life can be described as a train on a railway track.

When they are 20, Every station they want to stop.

When they are 30, They can only stop at one station.

When they are 40, They want to stop but they are not allowed to stop.

When they are 50, They want to stop but they cannot stop.

When they are 60, They can't even start. How to stop?

===============================================================


6 weeks , 6 months, 6 years :


Dating process:

6 weeks : I love U, I love U, I love U.

6 months : Of course I love U.

6 years : GOD, if I didn't love U, then why the hell did I propose?

Back from Work:

6 weeks : Honey, I'm home.

6 months : BACK!!

6 years : What did your mom cook for us today??

Gifts:

6 weeks : Honey, I really hope you liked the ring.

6 months : I bought you a painting; it would fit the motif in the living room.

6 years : Here's the money. Buy yourself something.

Phone Ringing:

6 weeks : Baby, somebody wants you on the phone.

6 months : Here, for you.

6 years : PHONE RINGING.

Cooking:

6 weeks : I never knew food could taste so good!

6 months : What are we having for dinner tonight?

6 years : AGAIN!!!!

Apology:

6 weeks : Honey muffin, don't you worry, Ill never hold this against you.

6 months : Watch out! Don't do it again.

6 years : What's not to understand about what I just said??

New Dress:

6 weeks : Oh my God, you look like an angel in that dress.

6 months : You bought a new dress again???

6 years : How much did THAT cost me?

Planning for Vacations:

6 weeks : How do 2 weeks in Vienna or anywhere you please sound??

6 months : What's so bad about going to Istanbul on a charter plane?

6 years : Travel? What's so bad about staying home???

TV:

6 weeks : Baby, what would you like us to watch tonight?

6 months : I like this movie.

6 years : I'm going to watch ESPN, if you're not in the mood, go to bed, I can stay up by myself

*******************************************************************

No comments: