Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Golden rules of life........

GOLDEN RULES OF LIFE:



1.TODAY I WILL NOT STRIKE BACK:
If someone is rude, if someone is impatient, if someone is unkind...I will not respond in a like manner.

2. TODAY I WILL ASK ALLAH TO BLESS MY "ENEMY":
If I come across someone who treats me harshly or unfairly, I will quietly ask Allah to bless that individual. I understand the "enemy" could be a family member, neighbor, co-worker, or a stranger.

3. TODAY I WILL BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT I SAY:
I will carefully choose and guard my words being certain that I do not spread gossip.

4. TODAY I WILL GO THE EXTRA MILE:
I will find ways to help share the burden of another person.

5. TODAY I WILL FORGIVE:
I will forgive any hurts or injuries that come my way.

6. TODAY I WILL DO SOMETHING NICE FOR SOMEONE, BUT I WILL DO IT SECRETLY:
I will reach out anonymously and bless the life of another.

7. TODAY I WILL TREAT OTHERS THE WAY I WISH TO BE TREATED:
I will practice the golden rule - "Do unto others as I would have them do unto me" - with everyone I encounter.

8. TODAY I WILL RAISE THE SPIRITS OF SOMEONE I DISCOURAGED:
My smile, my words, my _expression of support, can make the difference to someone who is wrestling life.

9. TODAY I WILL NURTURE MY BODY:
I will eat less; I will eat only healthy foods. I will thank Allah for my body.

10. TODAY I WILL GROW SPIRITUALLY:
I will spend a little more time in salaah and dua today: I will begin reading something spiritual or inspirational today; I will find a quiet place (at some point during the day) and contemplate on the purpose of life.!!!


================================================================


Formula for Success:

A small truth to make our Life's 100% successful..........

If A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Is equal to 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26


Then H+A+R+D+W+O+R+K = 8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%

K+N+O+W+L+E+D+G+E = 11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%

L+O+V+E=12+15+22+5=54%

L+U+C+K = 12+21+3+11 = 47%

(None of them makes 100%)

...............................

Then what makes 100%

Is it Money? ..... No!!!!!

Leadership? ...... NO!!!!

Every problem has a solution, only if we perhaps

change our "ATTITUDE".

It is OUR ATTITUDE towards Life and Work that makes

OUR Life 100% Successful..

A+T+T+I+T+U+D+E = 1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%

Don't you think so?!?!?!

=====================================================================

Love starts with a smile



Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss,

and ends with a tear.

Don't cry over anyone who won't cry over you.

If love isn't a game, why are there so many players?

Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave,
and impossible to forget.

You can only go as far as you push.

Actions speak louder than words.

The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love,
love somebody else.

Don't let the past hold you back;
you're missing the good stuff.

Life's short. If you don't look around
once in a while you might miss it.

A BEST FRIEND is like a four leaf clover,
HARD TO FIND and LUCKY TO HAVE.

Some people make the world
SPECIAL just by being in it.

BEST FRIENDS are the siblings God forgot to give us.

When it hurts to look back,
and you're scared to look ahead,
you can look beside you and your
BEST FRIEND will be there.

TRUE FRIENDSHIP "NEVER" ENDS.
Friends are FOREVER.

Good friends are like stars.... You don't always see them,
but you know they are always there.

Don't frown. You never know who is
falling in love with your smile.

What do you do when the only person who can
make you stop crying is the
person who made you cry?

Nobody is perfect until you fall in love with them.

Everything is okay in the end.
If it's not okay, then it's not the end.

Most people walk in and out of you life,
only friends leave footprints in your heart.

=================================================================



No comments: