Wednesday, October 19, 2005

LOVE QUOTES

Love Quotes:

What is love without two people in it?
What is a world with out people?
What am I without you?
I love and miss you.

The essential sadness is to go through life without loving.
But it would be almost equally sad to leave this world without ever telling those you love.

If you love something set it free.
if it returns it was meant to be.
if it does not then it was never yours to begin with.

"If a hug represented how much I loved you...!
I would hold you in my arms forever...!!

We do not love people because they are beautiful,
But they seem beautiful to us because we love them...!

Love cannot be explained...
It can only be experienced...!

I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love...!!

When you say, "I love you", mean it...!!

Believe in love at first sight...!!

Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt
But it's the only way to live life completely...!!

True Love is like ghosts which everyone talks about...
but few have seen...!!!!

We cant really love anybody,
with whom we never laugh.
Once U can laugh..U can Love...!!

Never Let Love gets the best of you...!
But U should always try to get the...
BEST OF LOVE...!!

If U have the courage to love...!
You have the courage to suffer...!!!

Love is seeing Yourself in someone's eyes
And finding yourself in Somebody's heart...!!!

Love is when you take away
the feeling, the passion, the romance..
and you find out..
you still care for the person...!!

No comments: