Saturday, November 12, 2005

10 reasons why i love u...

I love the way I know you'll never give up on me.

I love the way I can't imagine a day without you in my life.

I love the way if we were ever separated I wouldn't know how to go on.

I love how complete I feel when I am with you.

I love the way you make me laugh.

I love your thoughtfulness.

I love your ability to speak without saying a single word.

I love the way you respect me.

I love how every time I look at you, you take my breath away.

But most of all, I love you for you!

I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Online Chat
SPONSORED LISTINGS Online Chat at Passion.com How hot do you want things to get at Passion.com? Sexy personals for passionate people.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to highway construction project on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like highway construction project!

Anonymous said...

fuck