Sunday, February 06, 2011

The way u PRAY God based on ur zodaics(some predictions)

ARIES (3/21-4/19): "Dear God! Give me PATIENCE and I  want it NOW!"
 
TAURUS (4/20-5/20): "God, please help me accept CHANGE in my life, but NOT YET."

GEMINI (5/21-6/20): "Yo God. (Or is it Goddess?).Who  are you? What are you? Where are You? How many of you ARE there? I can't figure you out!"

 
CANCER (6/21--7/22): "Dear Daddy, I know I shouldn't  depend on you so much, but you're the only One I can count on while my security blanket is at the  cleaners."

 
LEO (7/23--8/22): "Hi Pop! I'll bet you're really proud to have me as your kid!"

VIRGO (8/23--9/22): "Dear God, please make the world a  better place, and don't screw it up like you did the  last time."

LIBRA (9/23--10/22): "Dear God, I know I should make  decisions for myself. But, on the other hand, what do  YOU think?"

 
SCORPIO (10/23--11/21): "Dear God, hel! p me forgive my  enemies, even if the bastards don't deserve it."

SAGITTARIUS (11/22--12/21): "OH ALMIGHTY, ALL KNOWING,ALL-LOVING, ALL-POWERFUL, OMNIPRESENT, EVERLASTING   GOD, IF I'VE ASKED YOU ONCE, I'VE ASKED YOU A THOUSAND TIMES--- HELP ME STOP EXAGGERATING!!!!!!!!!!!"

CAPRICORN (12/22--1/19): "Dear Father, I was going to  pray, but I guess I ought to figure things out for  myself. Thanks anyway."

 
AQUARIUS (1/20--2/18): "Hi God! Some say you're a  man. Some say you're a woman. I say we're ALL God. So, why pray? Let's have a party!"

 
PISCES (2/19--3/20): "Heavenly Father, as I prepare to  consume this last fifth of Scotch to drown out my pain  and sorrow, may my inebriation be for Thy greater  Honor and Glory."


No comments: