Friday, February 10, 2006

LOVE Messages

Love Text Messages......



1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u,1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u,1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u,but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u!

If luvs a disease den im very ill,but i dont want medicine,i wont take no pill,i will suffer dis illness cos it makes me see exactly how much u mean 2 me!

Wot u see as truth wot u see as lies remember that true friendship never dies,although we may change & drift apart,ill always value u deep within my heart!

Ur only mine wen i dream,wen i wake i wanna scream,ur not mine im all alone,i can only text u on my fone,do dreams lie or r dey true,i hope so cos babes i want u!

Girl ur clever,girl ur smart,girl ur like a work of art,girl ur sexy,girl ur fine,d only thing u aint is mine!

It takes 2 to tango,2 to kiss,2 to talk & remenisce,so many good things cum in 2,& one of those things is me & u!
There is a gift that gold cannot buy,a blessing dats rare & true,dats d gift of a wonderful friend like d friend dat i have in u!

R we friends or r we not,U told me once but i 4got,of all d m8s ive eva met,ur d 1 i wont 4get,& if i die b4 u do,i will go 2 heaven & wait 4 u!

I miss u wen ur far away,I think about u every nite & day,Even if we cant b 2gether,I will miss u now & forever!

True luv is hard 2 find,Special 1,1 of a kind,But the luv inside of me is true,It appeared the day i met you!

If dreams werent dreams & dreams came true,i woodnt b here id b wiv u,Distance is 1 thing dat keeps us apart,But ull always remain in my heart!

If i were a tear in ur eye, i wood roll down onto ur lips,But if u were a tear in my eye,i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!

To live dis life i need a heartbeat,to have a heartbeat i need a heart,to have heart i need happiness,to have happiness i need u!

i ! asked God 4 a rose & he gave me a garden,i ask God 4 a drop of water & he gave me an ocean,i asked God 4 an angel &he gave me u!

Ull always be mine,4 now & 4ever,Ull always be mine,4 u r my treasure,Ull always be mine,Please tell me its true,Please be mine 4ever,ill always luv u!

Weve gone our own way,our lives grew apart,& weve made a life wiv another,but despite of how far apart we grew,2 me there still is no other!

So btween da miles & btween da years,its inevitable but its true,dat seasons may change & people may change but my heart always belonged 2 u!

U say u luv me & want 2 hold me tight,those words run thru my head day & nite,i dreamt u held me & made me see,dat 4ever 2gether we wood be!

1000 words 1 cood say,1000 wishes 1 cood pray,1000 miles legs cood walk,1000 sounds a mouth cood talk,1000 times ill b true,1000 ways 2 say i luv u!

Ive got ur bak & uve got mine,ill help u out ! netime,2 see u hurt,2 see u cry,makes me weep & wanna die,ill b right here,til d end,cos ur my luv & my bestfriend

God in heaven,God above,please protect the friend i love.Sent wiv a smile:),sealed with a kiss, i love my friend whos reading this xx

Why do birds fall from da sky everytime u walk by? why do stars fall from da sky? cause like me they want 2 b near u!

If water was a kiss id send u the sea,if a hug was 1 leaf id send u a tree if luv were forever id send u eternity!

Kissing you baby is my dream,Im the strawberry & ur the cream,Handle me gently keep me real keen,U & i together babes is passion so extreme!

There are Tulips in my garden,there are Tulips in the park,but nothing is more be beautiful then our two lips meeting in the dark!

I believe that God above,created u for me to luv,he picked you out from all the rest,cos he knew id luv you the best!

Dreams r2b 4goten,reality to b lived,desires 2b! fulfilled,& destiny 2b reached,where it began,where will it end,friends from da start,friends til da end!

Friends r angels that come from above,sent by god 4 me 2 luv,so wen u r lonely,sad n blue remember ill be there for u!

There are 3 steps to happy happiness, 1 you, 2 me, 3 our hearts 4 eternity!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: